Monday, August 23, 2010

Where I feel lilke being today

During my morning stumble I came across France is not just Paris. BEAUTIFUL!
I've been to Château de Chambord (shahn-bor) and it was incredible, I spent 2 weeks in the Loire Valley during my gap year stint with 3 very good friends of mine. We stayed in Amboise in a tiny little town and drank lots of wine, ate incredible cheese teamed with fresh french bread. How I wish I was doing that today.

I however never got to see the rolling stones logo etched into the landscape? Whats that about? Here's what I found:

The famous and world-wide known Chateau de Chambord in France has got a huge Rolling stones Lip-and-tongue logo on its gardens. It is an artwork made especially for this weekend by french artists, and it is entitled "The Rolling Stones concert will not take place".

Thats all I could find, wish I could find more info on it.

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!x