Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Heisenberg

I've just finished season 1&2 of Breaking bad! It's my best! What makes life even MORE exciting is the fact that I have just obtained season 3! I cannot wait to cuddle up to Rick and let the drama unfold! I found this illustration of 'Heisenburg', what a bad ass. I LOVE BREAKING BAD! Adam Sidwell is the illustrator, check out all his other 'bad-ass' designs.


Here's another one of his illustrations, Dexter. Hmmm.
Heisenburg VS Dexter.
Now that's a good debate. I wonder what my friend Lolly would have to say?

1 comment:

  1. Your friend Lolly (that's me) would have to say that I think the Heisenberg illustration is SO sick (haha,cancer) and Dexter's is totally killer! (Haha,killer,get it?)

    But seriously now, the Heisenberg wins,hands down.
    But as a series......Dexter fucking owns.

    Ps-Indi you are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!x