Thursday, August 19, 2010

Not Martha... I do love you.

Hey everyone,

So I know i've been quiet but i've been so super sick, hospital on friday and a hardcore case of Bronchitis, not fun!

But enough of that, and a little bit of this!

I found this great site called Not Martha! EEEEk it's great!
Here's a bit about the creator!

My name is Megan, I live in Seattle, WA with Scott and a clover plant. Which I might have killed last week. I post pages here on how to make things, and keep some photos here at Flickr and you can even find me on Twitter.


But what really caught my eye are these bloody fantastic ginger bread house biscuits.
Marvel. Enjoy. Make. In fact, I dare you to try her recipe (get it HERE).
I'm going to give it a try at some point, if you do, please send pics.
How rad.

XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!x