Monday, August 23, 2010

The most beautiful paper cuts.

I am OBSESSED with paper cuts, not by lazer (well that too), but I have such respect for people that make these beautiful pieces of art by hand. Many many hours go into making these and you have to have such a steady hand and a crap load of talent. Always on the look-out for new up and coming artists I came across thetimeisnow on Etsy! Her paper-cuts are so beautiful!

This one is my favourite!
High fashion papercut
"This is an original papercut made by me, inspired by fashion illustrations. The model is wearing a high fashion dress, and her porcelain face is delicately drawn with color accents on her lips, cheeks and nose before I began meticulously and lovingly cut out her image from the paper. The papercut is incredibly detailed and I'm afraid my camera skills did not capture all the beauty of it. "

The Deer and Fox papercut
"For the Stag loved the Fox, even when she chased him."


Nautical Adventure paper-cut original

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!x