Monday, July 25, 2011

Lost&Found viewing party!

If you haven't heard of Lost&Found and live in Jozi then SHAME on you! Well lucky you found your way here because they have a viewing party this weekend! I seem to always miss them! Viewing parties are the best, you get to try on the clothes before the fight online starts! I got so excited and then realized i'm going to be at the Capitec Swapping Mall doing workshops! My eye's are still going to be peeled for the new range to be posted online!

But then I got thinking, what a great day out for all of you! Come to Atlas Studio for the big Swap  and LiveFree for an hour or two, and then mosey on down to to  Market on Main in the Maboneng Precinct, and then at 2PM sharp make sure you're at 12 Decades Hotel! Owner/brainchild of Lost&found Amy say's it better than I could...
"With Bidding to start the next day, the Lost & Found viewing party gives you and your friends the chance to come check out and try on all the new items in the Lost & Found Range and spend a lovely Sunday afternoon in the City." 
Here are some of here amazing finds that have found the way into the arms of loving new owners! Or...maybe they're the one's that got away. P.s my close friends know about my 'problem' with vintage blouses, it's bad.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!x