Monday, July 25, 2011

Capitec Blogger drop off, LOVE!



You all know how much i Love Nicefind, but even more than that I like being given Nicefinds! Thank you Capitec for my lovely clip-on earrings! I also gave them a little swap, i've taken pictures but don't want to ruin anyone's surprise just yet!

I cannot wait for The Swapping Mall coming up this weekend! Eeeeek! I'll be doing workshops on Saturday and Sunday on how to upcycle things around the home and a few pieces of jewelery, i'll be posting a list sometime this week! I just love the little story that came attached to my earrings! I have to share!

I've had these since I was a teenager. I don't have any grandchildren to pass them onto and they're too lovely to waste.

I love the concept of Capitecs Swapping Mall and #livefree! Swapping night is something i've been doing for a while with my friends and I think it's so awesome they're giving so many people the opportunity to have this experience!  That hot dress you never wear deserves a good home! Swap any items that you don't want anymore, for new things that you do! Not only does it encourages South Africans to get back to basics and rediscover the things in life that don't cost a lot of money, but something that is fun to do with family and friends, for mahala! Yes pleaase, totally up my alley!

Hope to see all of you there!

Check out more here.
X





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!x