Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Some things make me laugh.


I just saw SUCH a winner from Glomail, Kangaroo Keeper. My boyfriend seems to think this is pure genius, and is the answer to all our problems.

So I did a bit of googling, because I needed to know more.
"Want an organised bag where you can immediately find what you want?


Incredible handbag insert that transforms even the most cluttered bag into a super organised bag instantly!

* Included in this pack: 1 Large Kangaroo Keeper handbag insert keeps everything organised
* 1 FREE Medium Kangaroo Keeper handbag insert is perfect for smaller handbags
* 1 FREE Handy bag hook keeps your bag off the dirty floor and always in sight

* Kangaroo Keeper keeps everything neat and secure
* Change bags without the hassle of re-organising all your essentials
* Store your make up, cell phone, wallet and more with ease!
* Reversible - switch the pockets on the outside to make more room on the inside
* Nest your medium Kangaroo Keeper into the large one for the most 'stow-and-go' organisation!
* Kangaroo Keeper has a spot for all your essentials
* There's even a place for your beverages and your umbrella!
* Hassle-free, no more digging and dumping "
I loved the Kangeroo Keeper so much, I took this rad photo... just for you.

XXX

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!x