Monday, October 11, 2010

How awesome is John Holcomb?

And he's freeking great!

Here's his quick bio, and man does it make me wanna be his BBF forever!


Name: John Holcomb
Age: 25
Occupation: Artist and Illustrator
Degree: BA in Design & Illustration
School: John Brown University

"I am shorthanded because this whole dog and pony show is just me. I hate the big ego’s artists often have and the elitism that come within art circles. Neither describe me. Refreshing and compelling illustration motivates me to continually work at my own craft. Hopefully both adjectives describe my artwork too. I’m a regular guy from Kansas, I love art and creating it."
So you know how much I love illustration for kiddies books, he does that too!
What a man!




And now for his greatest work! (or I think anyway)

He did a project called United Plates, a series of illustration showing
different states in America and their individual national food.


I'm going to start with Indiana, obviously!!!








If you're in love with him, like me, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!x