Friday, October 22, 2010

On my wish list today.

Minimal copy.
Maximum cool.

I got told by the Discovery health team last week that I need glasses, apparently i'm far sighted?I was not amped... but now that I see these beauties, things are looking up!
BINGO! How pretty, wooden bingo boards, Tres Chic.

Vintage Teal pumps with red leather inner lining. This item has been sold...NOOOOO :(
High waisted trousers! I reckon these beauties would make anyone look shit hot!
Excuse the french but WOW, i'm tempted.
Chrysler ring! Sproutonline is based in New York, this is what the seller had to say This sleek, art deco ring is inspired by the Chrysler building, which I can see from the Queens Metal studio window. The piece is substantial, comfortable to wear, and eye-catching -- without being overwhelming.

1 comment:

  1. Flippity flip flip...vintage teal pumps and high waisted trousers have stolen my heart <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!x