Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mine and jes's chat roulette adventure.

One dark, overly bored and creatively needing a pick me up kinda night, my best friend Jes and I decided to give Omegle a try (chat roulette). How this works is, you log in, put your web cam on and chat to whoever pops up on your screen. You have a choice to skip the conversation for many reasons that im not going to get into (use your imagination).

About 80 percent of the time you're bound to see a creepy guy doing stuff your parents never warned you about, the next 10 percent are naughty young school kids and then I suppose we would fall into the the last 10 percent, overly intrigued and adventurous souls that really only want to make friends. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

So I took a screen grab that I know will amuse you, this is what happens when two 24 year old girls get chatting to 2 young boys, way past their bed time. I'm not sure who was giggling more? Us...or them?

Kids these days right? I remember doing prank phone calls and tok tokkie. How rude.

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!x