Friday, April 1, 2011

Taking the leap.

Why hello!

So I know I've been quiet, i've just been so busy at work it's just been IMPOSSIBLE to upload any new posts. I know one is supposed to make time but it's been so difficult!

SO here's the solution I came up with. I resigned! So goodbye hustle and bustle of the ad world (although i am quite sad), hello amazing projects, freelance and caramel pancakes with my lolli love (which i am super happy about!).

I have many things happening in the pipeline and if you dont mind i will be sharing my journey with you all.

It's quite a huge leap i am taking and i have decided to follow my dreams, no more security of the month end paycheck and convenient health insurance. So i'll be posting my travels, hardships and moments of happiness and all the obstacles i face.

So i FINALLY opened up NiceFind on Etsy (shew its a start), and still trying to feel my way around!



Check it out HERE!

Please let me know if you have any comments, dont like the header? Think the prices are too high? Shipping fee's just ridiculous? I'm tough! I can take it!

OH... and the shipping is free for south africa ;) YAY!

I've already been mentioned on AngiVintage! Thank you Thank you!


AngiVintage is also on Etsy! Check it out here! She has such lovely clothes, I just want everything... but i suppose i need to be saving pennies considering :)

She also does AWESOME treasuries and I was lucky enough to feature in her latest, showcasing my vintage Kodak negatives, here's what it's all about!

"From the urban hustle and bustle to the rustic calm of the country, these etsy stores are waiting for their first sale."


Thank you Sam so much for all the mentions and your guidance so far! I see beautiful collaborations in the future!

Ok, so here we go!


LOVE!
XXXX



1 comment:

  1. aah Indi, thanks for the kind words girl, together we can take over the world (*donning vintage frocks, bits and bobs*) :)

    great store, all the best to you!

    ps, you owe me a cat ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!x