Tuesday, April 5, 2011

LOVE: Live the language commercial: Paris

The typography is incredible and grading and cinematography are equally as impressive! They were done for a series of commercials, directed by Gustav Johansson for Education First: Live the Language. The videos were shot in Paris, London, Barcelona and Beijing and are incredible!

I've uploaded the Paris one simply because its my favourite and I have a slight obsession with macaroons at the moment!



Let me know what you think!
Oh, and click HERE to see the others!
Found on Trendland but they are on Youtube too.
X

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is Yagmur and I’m part of the EF video team. I was happy to see our “Live the Language” films on NiceFind. This weekend we posted 3 more films in the same series, from Sydney, Vancouver and Los Angeles, which we produced together with the same creative team. This time we added some color in the graphics and played around more with sound effects. Check them out at http://www.ef.com/livethelanguage - or if you prefer Vimeo: http://www.vimeo.com/groups/livethelanguage/videos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!x