Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My little baby, NiceFind.

So I know things have been super slow on my side but I am going to be taking my little blog to new heights soon soon. The reason for this being is that I have resigned from my cushy little job as an art director at an ad agency in Jozi, for a life run by me :) Next week is my last week! EEEEEk, i'm excited but scared! Anyone out there that also quit their job to follow their dreams? What got you through the fear and pushed you on, advice!? Please! :)

I have a few things in the pipeline which I hope to share with you all (which will include DAILY posts, and hopefully actually giving my little blog the chance it deserves!).

So, for now, here's a little give-away!

I have a group on facebook called NiceFind which is also my Etsy shops name :) Its a little space for people to share their nice finds be it fashion, food, blogging or something you just think is darn cool.

I tried making a little plant necklace for a friend and it was uber fun and quite successful! I'll also be making a tutorial shortly on how to make your own!

But if you just can't wait, here's the *giveaway*

NiceFind is giving away a rock rose necklace custom made especially for you, it comes with care instructions, a little dropper for watering and all you need to know to care for your treasure! All you have to do is share a photograph or story of one of your nicefinds. (regrets, only Jozi South Africa) *CLOSING DATE* *27th of April*




Just go to NiceFind to share :) and like, if you like of course!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!x