Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stina Persson colour EXPLOSION!!

I wish I was Stina Persson! Her stuff is INCREDIBLE! I'm trying to think of some ad like idea's that i would just HAVE to use her for! It makes me feel fresh and light and goes so perfectly with this spring weather we've been having! Beautiful!

She is based in Stockholm in Sweden and does lots of stuff for some of the greats such as Vogue Nippon, Harper's Bazaar, Flaunt, Elle UK, Marie Claire, Madame, Madame Figaro, Nylon Magazine..... (NYLON!).

She's so fab that I am going to assault your senses with way too many images than the normal human being could handle!!

Have fun!!!
xxxxxxxxxx
(p.s the first one is my favourite)











1 comment:

  1. aah i LOVE Stina Persson! i used one of her images to create a background for a picture of my friend and i! - you can see it here -
    http://indieberries.blogspot.com/2010/09/wall-post.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!x