Thursday, September 9, 2010

Samantha Hahn I love you.

I love LOVE love working with watercolour and that's why Samantha Hahn is my all time favourite artists!
I've been following her for about a year or so now, maybe even more? Hmmm. I see that she is showcasing her stuff at a gallery called gallery hanahou. You can get her stuff online through them too, I am very excited! To own one of her prints would be my greatest treasure!

Here's a little write up about her!
'Samantha’s vibrant illustrations intertwine delicate pen work, dreamy colored inks and watercolor, and feminine subjects. She is inspired by vintage fashion photography, nature and her surroundings. Her work has been featured in various magazines, look books, campaigns, art and design books, and been used on everything from t-shirts to dinnerware to wall graphics.'
She is incredible!

And if you want to know about Hanahou either visit them or just read this :)

'Gallery hanahou is produced by CWC International, a creative agency for illustrators that has been operating in New York since 1999. We opened our gallery door in Soho’s landmark Cable Building in late 2006, and after 3+ years of operation, we are even more dedicated to presenting inspiring, accessible shows to our community.'

LOVE,
xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!x