Thursday, July 29, 2010

A little lady for another very special lady.


So it seems it's the week of love for me.
I think it's very important to let people know in my life how much I appreciate them and am so thankful for everything they do. Another such lady is Cat Findlay. She has nurtured me over the past year and has been so fantastic. The first year of working is so tough, scary and all too daunting. So thank you to Cat for being so great, especially for keeping the jobs bags fairly distanced in the first few months :)

So Cat, for you... here's your little wonder. She looks a bit grumpy but I think she's rather cute? Take as long as you want...but, name her, write about her, love her!

Thank you Judy Judes for helping me with accessorizing this lovely lady, it was too much fun my stylish friend! I def think her shoe's look better dark blue :) x

LOVE,
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!x