Monday, June 7, 2010

My favourite blog in the world

http://www.itlooksgoodtome.com/
Fashion, design and oh so pretty illustrations.
This blog is my landing page and everyday I look forward to seeing whats new.

Caroline is an amazing illustrator and I am in love with her pattern designs.
I'll try put up some of my own watercolours soon. I must just stop being so lazy!

So here's more about Caroline, straight from her blog:

'Hello!

My name is Caroline.


I live in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn with my boyfriend (Andy) and dog (Marlow). By day I am a textile designer for the fashion industry.


I love my profession and the fact that it allows me to be creative every day. I also love the surprise of walking down the street and seeing something I worked on, on a stranger going past. I started this blog as an effort to do something creative every day that is completely for myself.


Living in New York I encounter so much amazing visual material. This blog is my attempt to share some of my favorite things with you. I hope you enjoy it.'
Well, she must be doing something right. She's awesome.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!x