Wednesday, June 2, 2010

If you love them, they're yours.

So this is beginning of something amazing (or so I hope).
Sandra... look how lovely your dress looks :)
It is very much loved!

Here are a few treasures from my cupboard.



• Purple peep-toes size 5 (shoey shoey shoey) from thailand.
• Purple necklace from the 60's
• Blue clutch bag (one of many I have rescued from a charity shop)

This is just the beginning of giveaways.
No catch.
For free.

Only if you promise to love and cherish them, for the rest of your lives.
Let me know if you want them,if you do,they're yours.

5 comments:

  1. Yay I'm in..I call dibs on the blue clutch! (^^,) What I gotta do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue clutch is gone to someone already :( sorry gabs!
    But shoe's and necklace is still up for grabs.
    It's for free... Karma I can send to CT, Gabs we can meet up or i can drop off.
    Still more to come though ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i'm so glad you posted this. wish i could see your face though...since we've never actually met :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I've been camera shy! The next dress shall feature a face!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!x