Thursday, June 24, 2010

#1 {If I got my way}

So here's a new section.

I'll be sharing with you lovely things I wish i was wearing, eating, owning.
I've always been told "you can't have everything"... but a girl can dream.
And this is just that.

• Pretty pink 1920s peachy pink silk teddy. Silk ribbon bow detailing with lace.
Black Skirt 1950s full circle skirt in deep black with unusual nylon lace trim.
• Carved, vintage style genuine turquoise blue birdie accents a gorgeous gunmetal leaf outline pendant creating a lovely lariat.
Vintage scarf, Chiffon fabric was made around gorgeous needle lace with the silk yarn. Made by the sellers mother! (why would she sell it? ) $150. I wish!!
• Lovely wolf paper puppet. Will insert the link as son as I find it again (oops).

Love love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!x