Sunday, January 16, 2011

While away.

SO i'm finally on holiday! It's a miserable day and I'm in the beautiful Pilansberg getting some much needed R&R.

I thought I would post this quick while getting some weekend work done, I'm sorry i've neglected the blog, wow 2011 has been so hectic, and it's only the beginning!

I just couldn't help myself and just bought the 'Signora Bertolotti Fabric Doll' off Etsy! Here's her story, according to Etsy seller Poala ...
'Ms. Bertolotti is a really sweet small woman of another era. She loves cats, theater, opera and old movies and she is always very elegant. If you meet her early in the morning she certainly wears one of her elegant scarves and one of his favorite necklaces ... often goes to buy flowers and makes good neighborly gifts every Christmas and Easter to each of the flat owner in building where she lives ..She likes to stay sitted on your favourite shelf...'

I think we are going to be very good friends!

Go visit her shop ATELIER POMPADOUR, very nice.

LOVE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!x