Thursday, November 4, 2010

For the love of kiddies things.

So, sometime in the near distant future I want to make kiddies books and kiddies apparel. So I am forever on the search for awesome stuff for the little one's. I have come across ubabub! Just cause kids are small doesn't mean they have to be subjected to all the mass junk that's out there. So for your viewing pleasure I have included some of ubabubs awesome prints, and two of my own... (you've probably seen them on here before). I am in the character development stage which has been ongoing ll year, so hopefully next year it will be ready to launch. But for now, here's a little reminder (keep your eye's peeled!)
XXX








Here are my two little one's, done for two special ladies. I need a kick up my bum because I have tons of little girl drawings waiting to be completed and made into wallpapers, decals, t shirts... but it seems without a deadline other things take preference! pshhh. Traffic! Open me up a job bag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!x